• The shortlist selection will be made by September20. After the first selections, the applicants will be contacted for further clarification. The final selection will be made by September25.
• All applicants will be notified of results by September30.SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
A submission proposal should be put in one PDF file (10 MB).
It should contain:
• A proposal letter with a conceptual direction and envision of a proposed open call topic. It should be submitted in two versions: short – up to 1000 characters and long – up to 4000 characters
• BIO – up to 1000 characters
• Portrait – b/w, vertical, 1500 px on a longer side
• CV – 2 pages maximum
• Portfolio of realised projects – up to 10 pages
• A presentation of a main proposal with illustrations, drafts, sketches, links, etc.
For the IMAGES: artist name, artwork title, year, medium, dimensions, additional description. For the VIDEO/AUDIO: URL links for video and time-based work. Vimeo is better for the video. Soundcloud is preferred for the audio + password, artist name, artwork title, year, duration, additional description.
The working language of the Residency is English. Additionally, we communicate in German and Russian.
Due to the short time of the residency we do not demand any accomplished project to be presented in the end, on the contrary – we want to provide a calm and peaceful environment without pressure and working obligations. Creativity is a process which should flow naturally.
We do not do visa support for the short-term residency;
If you travel via national borders, please mind the entrance and quarantine rules here https://entry.ptc.gv.at/en